Made In Hood
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

Young Buck reste libre

3 participants
AuteurMessage
helt88
Godfather
Godfather
helt88

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2554
Meilleurs Emcee : 2 Much 2 Tell

Young Buck reste libre Empty
MessageSujet: Young Buck reste libre   Young Buck reste libre EmptyMar 13 Déc - 6:40

Young Buck scored a major legal victory on Monday, when a charge of assault with a deadly weapon in connection with the melee at last year's Vibe Awards was dropped in exchange for a guilty plea of a lesser charge.

The G-Unit rapper, whose real name is David Darnell Brown, pleaded no contest to assault with a chance to produce bodily injury and was sentenced to three years of felony probation and 80 hours of community service, but no prison term.

The deal, which Buck's attorney, Scott Leemon, leaked last week, comes just weeks before the trial was supposed to begin.

"What we'll tell you now is what we didn't tell anyone back then," a cheerful Leemon said outside the courthouse. "If you remember that first day [at Buck's arraignment in January], I told you pictures may be deceiving. Guess what? Pictures were deceiving. We knew that day in Buck's hand was a fork. He did not have a knife, he did not cause the injury and what we were able to prove by DNA evidence, by video analysis, is actually he did not do the stabbing."

Leemon's co-council, Lenny Levine, said a knife found on the scene at the Vibe Awards with victim Jimmy James Johnson's blood on it also had DNA from sweat that did not match Buck's. Video analysis conducted by the rapper's defense team also showed a fork in the rapper's hand.

"The allegation was that he used a knife and caused injury — that was dismissed," Levine said. "What he did admit to doing was having a fork and getting involved in some action with Mr. Johnson. He didn't cause any injury, he didn't stab him, but he had the fork. He takes responsibility for that, it was wrong, and he wants to move on now."

"I'm glad to get the situation over with so I can get right back out here and make good music," said Young Buck, who hugged his attorneys as he left the courtroom. "Look out for my new album, it's gonna be in stores summertime of '06, Bad Influence, and you can hear all about the situation. G-Unit!"

In June, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office ordered Buck to stand trial; Monday was originally supposed to be the day to set the start of the jury trial, which was expected to begin in early 2006.

The 24-year-old rapper has been out on $500,000 bail since his arrest last fall and pleaded not guilty in January.

Stabbing victim Johnson, who pleaded guilty in September to assaulting Dr. Dre, was sentenced to one year in jail and three years of probation and was ordered to stay away from Dre for three years.

Investigators are still trying to identify two other individuals seen brandishing knives in tape provided by the Vibe Awards producers.

Buck, who was also fined $200 and ordered to stay away from Johnson, said he was actually looking forward to his community service.

"I need to give a little bit more back, so I'm happy with that," he said. "I was gonna be doing that anyway. I was prepared for the worst, but expecting the best. I just want to thank everyone who was in support of Young Buck. Hopefully you won't see me here again."

Buck, however, is due in a New York courtroom on January 26 to face weapon-possession charges. That charge stems from an August 8 arrest in which police pulled over a van carrying Buck, Lloyd Banks and nine other members of their entourage for running a red light and found two guns in the vehicle. Leemon said he expects the charges to be dropped before the court date.

Source : http://www.eminemlounge.com/

J'essaie de vous faire la trad demain Afro
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Haribow.
√еяіđįҳ®
√еяіđįҳ®
Haribow.

Masculin Nombre de messages : 8098
Meilleurs Emcee : Tupac Amaru Shakur Aka 2pac
Meilleurs Joueurs : Kobe Briant & Roberto Carlos

MessageSujet: Re: Young Buck reste libre   Young Buck reste libre EmptyMar 13 Déc - 10:12

Merci Helt...

Je suis impatient de lire la new.. sleep
http://veridixphobie.skyblog.com
[ßIG] ©
Just The Herb's Effect
Just The Herb's Effect
[ßIG] ©

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3423
Meilleurs Emcee : Big L, CNN, KRS-One, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang Clan, Rakim, B.I.G., Big Pun, Boot Camp Click, D.I.T.C...
Meilleurs Joueurs : Robinho, Kakà, Ronaldo//Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce

MessageSujet: Re: Young Buck reste libre   Young Buck reste libre EmptyMar 13 Déc - 20:29

ouai
en tout cas son label (g-unit south) a l'air de pas si mal tourner et puis avec d'assez bon rappers à venir Clap bg est sur le coup et y'a loc Music
helt88
Godfather
Godfather
helt88

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2554
Meilleurs Emcee : 2 Much 2 Tell

MessageSujet: Re: Young Buck reste libre   Young Buck reste libre EmptyJeu 15 Déc - 17:00

Je suis sincèrement désolé, mais j'ai vraiment pas eu le temps pour la traduction.
En plus de cela, je sui tombé sur un résumé de rap2k.com:

www.rap2k.com a écrit:
Young Buck en sursis

Young Buck, initialement accusé d’agression sur la personne de Jimmy Johnson, a finalement été condamné à une peine avec sursis et à des travaux d’intérêt général.

Depuis l’incident aux Vibe Awards en 2004, le procès de Buck avait été maintes fois reporté. Lors du procès qui a eu lieu lundi dernier, le rappeur a écopé d’une peine de trois ans d’emprisonnement avec sursis et 80 heures de travaux d’intérêts publics.

L’an dernier, l’agresseur de Dr Dre, Jimmy Johnson avait plaidé coupable et avait déclaré que Suge Knight l’avait engagé pour attaquer Dre en l’échange de 5 000$ et l’annulation de sa dette. Celui-ci avait nié toute implication dans cette affaire et Johnson avait été condamné à un an de prison ferme et trois avec sursis. Young Buck est désormais libre mais devra encore comparaître pour port d’armes à feu illégales le 26 janvier 2006.

J'espère que tu t'en contenteras whistle
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Young Buck reste libre   Young Buck reste libre Empty

Young Buck reste libre
Page 1 sur 1